Virtual Meetings (Calls & Remote)
You can update virtual meeting details on your preferences dashboard.
If your email doesn't suggest an in-person meeting, Clara will schedule a virtual meeting by default. For example, "call" or "chat" implies virtual to Clara while "meet" implies in-person. If your participant asks to use a virtual meeting type other than your default, Clara will make the change and notify you.
You can set the channel details, duration, and additional text-based information for Clara-supported virtual channels in your preferences dashboard .
- Phone calls (Learn more about who initiates the call here)
- Static-link conferencing services (e.g. your personal room/ID)
- Meeting-specific Google Hangout/Meet, CoderPad, and Zoom via the "Integrations" tab
If you’d like to trigger a certain virtual meeting type, tell Clara in your email. For example,
- “CCing Clara to get a Skype on the calendar”
- "Clara schedule time to chat with Joe. Joe is international"
- You can combine with codewords as well, where "demo" could mean use your Skype for 45 minutes instead of your defaults
- If you have a static conference link add it as a Conference Line (e.g. personal room)