Your User Dashboard
Once you sign up for Clara, you can access your user dashboard anytime to view or update preferences, link to useful Support articles, and see what Clara is working on for you.
You can find an overview of your account on the summary tab. This includes:
- How many meetings you've scheduled
- How many people you've met
- How many emails Clara has saved you from typing
- A list of meetings Clara has scheduled or is currently scheduling on your behalf
Your preferences tab is broken down into 4 main sections: Scheduling & Availability, Virtual Meetings, In-Person Meetings, and Advanced
- Scheduling & Availability. Tell Clara when you like to have certain types of meetings
- Add preferences for when you don't like having a meeting in-office (e.g. work-from-home Fridays), how often to followup with your meeting participants, and how full you like your calendar
- Virtual Meetings. Tell Clara how you like to meet with people when you can't do it face-to-face
- Add preferences for meeting durations, channels, buffer time between meetings, and the right way to set up a meeting when it's 1:1 versus with more people
- In-Person Meetings. Tell Clara how you like to meet with people when it is face-to-face
- Add preferences for meeting durations, buffer times between meetings, travel times, and your favorite locations
- Advanced. Tell Clara about the other things that will make her a miracle worker for your calendar
Your account tab is broken down into 3 main sections: Connected Accounts, Your Team, and Billing Details
- Connected Accounts. Tell Clara email addresses that are yours, calendar(s) to use for your availability, and which calendar meetings should be put on
- Your Team. Remember the name(s) of your assistant(s) with Clara and add new teammates.
- Billing Details. Review your billing contact email address and set whether you would like monthly invoices emailed
Want to share the Clara love, send a referral link directly from you. Automatically makes you eligible for our Give $100, Get $100 referral program.