We're actively in beta testing of Clara for web-based Outlook (e.g. Office 365). If you use a web-based Outlook product and are interested in being part of the pilot there are limitations:
- This is ONLY for O365, not Exchange or other Outlook services. You must be able to login and see email & calendar data from https://outlook.live.com/owa/ to participate.
- You will not be able to directly edit events yet (we're building this currently). Events will be hosted on Clara's calendar and you will be invited to them as a participant.
- You will not be able to book conference rooms (Microsoft has not enabled this in their API, but we're told it's in progress)
- Clara won't be able to see calendars for non-Clara-customers on your domain; however, they can give Clara direct view access via this link for easier scheduling
- You will not be able to book recurring meetings, but can have Clara complete batch requests for you.
If you would like to join Clara as a pilot Outlook user, start with a free 14-day trial.
We do not yet support on-prem Exchange or iCal directly. If you would like to know when we are ready to, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.