Clara can make your calendar easier to understand by adding meeting context to events:
Event Titles (Subject Lines)
Event Descriptions by default are blank, but can be changed to include detailed additional information. Contact Clara to make these changes.
- Guest info:
- first/last names
- email addresses
- company names
- participant phone numbers for (all, in person only, or virtual only) meetings
- Email Context
- (Gmail only) link to the email thread that led to this meeting
- Clara cannot support pasting the thread context into calendar invites, for privacy reasons.
- Custom text
- static URLs
- additional text
- You can update some information like meeting-channel specific information in your user dashboard
- including a gate code or parking instructions for office meetings
- including additional helpful information for a specific conference line
Look here to learn more about Google Hangout Links.