Clara can remember to reach out to schedule a meeting at a later date. Simply email Clara directly or CC in a thread to:
- reach out to someone in the future
- schedule a followup meeting
- send you a reminder about a future meeting
- “Hey Clara, can you reach out to Ashley in a month to set up some time for us to grab coffee?”
- "Hey John! We're excited to move forward in the process. Talk it over with your team, and we'll talk again next month. I've added Clara who will reach out in three weeks to schedule our followup.”
- "Clara, can you remind me to reach out to Julie from Acme Co. in January?"
Participant asks to reach out later
Clara understands when a meeting participant responds that they're unavailable, and will reach out again at a more appropriate time.
- "I'm travelling right now, and won't be back until April 5th."
- "Sorry Clara- Totally booked this month. Try again in a couple weeks?"