HOW TO UPDATE YOUR FOLLOW-UP PREFERENCES
You can adjust your follow-up preferences via your user dashboard.
Your follow-up frequency determines how many standard US business days Clara should wait before sending another message when no one has responded.
Clara follows up on:
- Scheduling emails
- Questions for you
- Questions for your participants
- Missing invite details (phone numbers, location, etc.)
- Clara does not follow-up with your meeting participants on weekends.
- You can have Clara follow-up sooner by replying to the thread and asking Clara to follow up.
ABOUT FOLLOW-UP LIMIT
Your follow-up limit is the maximum number of times you’d like Clara to follow up with you or your participants when there are no responses. This resets each time you or a participant replies to the message unless the reply explicitly requests Clara to stop follow-up.
- Clara's limit for unresponsive outreach is limited according to best practices.
- If Clara doesn’t receive a response from your participant when the maximum number of follow-ups is reached, Clara will notify you. At this time, if you’d like Clara to continue reaching out, just let her know.
- If Clara asks you a question pertinent to scheduling and the maximum number of follow-ups is reached, Clara may cease scheduling until an answer is received.