ABOUT BUFFER TIMES
Your Buffer Times preference is a universal preference determines the amount of time Clara leaves between all virtual meetings or in-person meetings by default.
If you'd like to set conditional buffer times for specific types of calls or meetings, this functionality is available on some of our plans using Standard Codewords.
- Buffer time is not a visible block on your calendar but is taken into account by Clara when determining your availability.
- Buffer time can not be set for every x amount of meetings and will show up between every individual meeting.
- Buffer time is not travel time. Clara will leave the max of the designated buffer time and travel time in between meetings.
- For example, your next coffee meeting is 45 minutes away and you have a buffer time for in-person meetings of 30 minutes. Clara will leave a 45-minute buffer in between these meetings.
- Clara will use this method even if you haven't opted into visible travel blocks.
- Learn how Clara manages travel time here.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR BUFFER TIMES
You can update your universal virtual and in-person buffers via your user dashboard.
Learn how to add conditional buffer times via Standard Codewords here.