You can update virtual meeting details on your user dashboard. Calls are categorized as either direct calls (1-on-1) or group calls (2 or more participants + you). In addition, Clara can remember a particular virtual meeting channel for international meetings.
If your email doesn't suggest an in-person meeting, Clara will schedule a virtual meeting. For example, "call" or "chat" implies virtual to Clara while "meet" implies in-person. If your participant asks to use a virtual meeting location other than your default, Clara may ask for your permission before proceeding.
You can set the channel details, duration, and additional text-based information for Clara-supported virtual channels in your user dashboard.
If you’d like to use a meeting method other than your default, tell Clara in your email.
- For example, if your Group Call Default is Google Hangouts but you would like to use Skype for a particular call, say something like “CCing Clara to get a Skype on the calendar.”
- For example, "Clara schedule time to chat with Joe. Joe is international" will trigger Clara to use your designated International call details.
If you would like to convey more information without spelling it out, try a standard codeword:
- For example, set "demo" to use your Skype for 45 minutes whereas your Group Call Default is Google Hangouts for 30 minutes and your Direct Call Default is a 15-minute phone call where you call the participant.
- If you have a static conference link add it as a Conference Line
- If you'd like to use the same virtual meeting method for both direct and group calls, make sure Group Calls is toggled on. Otherwise, it will be exclusively used for direct calls.