You can update virtual meeting details on your preferences dashboard. Calls are categorized as either direct calls (1-on-1) or group calls (2 or more participants + you). In addition, Clara can remember a particular virtual meeting channel for international meetings.
If your email doesn't suggest an in-person meeting, Clara will schedule a virtual meeting. For example, "call" or "chat" implies virtual to Clara while "meet" implies in-person. If your participant asks to use a virtual meeting type other than your default, Clara will make the change and notify you.
You can set the channel details, duration, and additional text-based information for Clara-supported virtual channels in your preferences dashboard.
If you’d like to trigger a certain virtual meeting type, tell Clara in your email. For example,
- “CCing Clara to get a Skype on the calendar”
- "Clara schedule time to chat with Joe. Joe is international"
- You can combine with codewords as well, where "demo" could mean use your Skype for 45 minutes instead of your defaults
- If you have a static conference link add it as a Conference Line (e.g. personal room)
- If you'd like to use the same virtual meeting method for both direct and group calls, make sure Group Calls is toggled on. Otherwise, it will be exclusively used for direct calls.