ABOUT YOUR INNER CIRCLE
If Clara receives a scheduling request from someone other than you or someone in your Inner Circle, Clara will ask for your permission before scheduling.
If you interact with certain individuals or companies on a regular basis, you can pre-approve them to schedule with you or on your behalf by adding them to your Inner Circle.
You can read more about this feature here.
INNER CIRCLE PERMISSIONS
You can give permissions by:
- Email address - Requests from this exact email address will be pre-approved.
- Domain - Requests from all email addresses on this domain will be pre-approved.
You can grant to your Inner Circle the ability to:
- Schedule - Pre-approved to request calls or meetings that both you and the initiator will be attending.
- Initiate - Pre-approved to request calls or meetings that the initiator may or may not be attending.*
*By default, anyone on your Google Apps domain has Initiate permissions.
- Your inner circle must CC your email address on any meeting requests to Clara for you. Otherwise, Clara will not know who to associate with the meeting request.
- Your own email addresses should not go on this list. If you would like Clara to recognize additional email addresses as you, add them to Your Email Accounts.