If you interact with certain individuals or companies on a regular basis, you can pre-approve them to schedule by adding them to your Inner Circle. Otherwise, you will be asked for permission every time they contact Clara. You can read more about the Inner Circle here.
You can add distinct email addresses or entire domains to your Inner Circle. Each addition to your Inner Circle can be granted permission to:
- Schedule - Request meetings both you and they will be attending
- Initiate - Request meetings for you, without them in attendance*
*By default, your entire domain has Initiate permissions.
- Your inner circle must tell Clara your email address by cc'ing you on the request or adding it to the meeting request email. Otherwise, Clara will not know who to associate with the meeting request.
- Your email addresses should not be added to the Inner Circle
- Please use your Inner Circle in order to give others permission to schedule with you rather than adding their email addresses to your list of email accounts.