Travel time is calculated via Google’s estimated average driving time from your previous location. If your last calendar event doesn’t include an address or you don’t have any in-person meetings scheduled on the given day, Clara will calculate travel time based on your default location category.
- Clara is not yet able to leave a minimum amount of travel time by default.
- If you need Clara to leave a minimum amount of time between all in-person meetings, you may want to update your Buffer Time preference; however, Buffer Times will not be visible on your calendar and they will be taken into account even when the location doesn't change.
- Clara can’t currently calculate travel time via any other methods (e.g. no walking or public transit times).
- The maximum of travel time and buffer time is used when scheduling.
- Travel time events are created and you are invited to them directly, so they show your your calendar without you receiving an email invitation. Some domain-level permissions may prevent this from working properly, so check these permissions if travel time is not showing up when expected.