HOW TO UPDATE YOUR WHO CALLS WHOM PREFERENCE
ABOUT YOUR WHO CALLS WHOM PREFERENCE
The Who Calls Whom preference determines which party will initiate the call.
You can set your meeting default for any virtual meeting using a phone number (not conference line) to have meeting participants call you directly, or for you to call them:
THEY CALL YOU
- Clara will provide your phone number for all applicable virtual meetings and will not ask you before providing your phone number to a meeting participant should they request it.
- You can also set a preference for Clara to request a backup phone number from the participant(s).
YOU CALL THEM
- If your guest's phone number is readily available in the email context or listed in an email signature, Clara will automatically add their phone number to the calendar invite.
- If Clara is unable to determine your guest's phone number using these methods, Clara will ask your guest for their phone number and follow up per your regular follow-up frequency settings to obtain it.
- If this information isn’t obtained when a time is confirmed, Clara will send the invite and will add the missing invite details once obtained.
- If you have a phone number saved in your preferences, Clara will ask your permission before providing your phone number to a participant.
- Clara currently obtains phone numbers on a per-request basis and is not yet able to remember participant's phone numbers for future scheduling requests.
- You can conditionally change this preference on some of our plans using Standard Codewords.