Conference room booking with Clara is available based on the following conditions and functionality. You can configure and modify your conference room settings directly in your user dashboard.
- Only some plans can use Clara for booking a conference room.
- Clara must be hosted on your domain.
- Conference rooms must be setup and booked as resources via your GSuite.
Conference room setup must be completed by a Clara Admin.
- Refer to your user dashboard to determine who your Clara Admins are, and request a change in status from your Clara Admins if needed.
Conference Room Setup Process
Click "Connect with Google" in your user dashboard.
- You should immediately receive a note that resources were discovered successfully.
- If you do not immediately get a successful discovery note, validate with a GSuite Admin that your domain has enabled API access.
Click "Configure Conference Rooms" once the resource list has loaded (this could take up to 60 seconds).
Choose the conference rooms that anyone on your team may use with Clara.
Add capacity so Clara can book a room that makes sense for the size of each meeting.
Update Your Preferred Rooms to tell Clara which rooms you personally like to use for meetings (this will not apply to other team members).
Update your Auto-Booking as needed, and you won't have to request a room each time.
- Clara requires discovery and read access to resources. Clara DOES NOTE require GSuite admin access.
- Conference Room configuration and capacity can be updated at any time by any Clara Admin in their user dashboard.