Clara can integrate with your Lever if you are eligible. Setup is a few steps and can be completed as quickly as a single day. Once set up, you will be able to start Clara's scheduling directly from Lever. Clara will schedule the interview, sync event details back to Lever, and attach the appropriate feedback form to the event for your interviewers.
You are eligible for the Clara/Lever integration if you meet all of the following conditions
- You are on a Clara Professional, Executive, or custom-designed Team plan
- You are on a Lever Professional or Enterprise plan, or you have purchased the Integrations package for your Starter plan
- turn on the Clara integration in your Lever instance
- set up Clara on your domain (create an email/calendar firstname.lastname@example.org)
- add Clara (email@example.com) as an Admin user in your Lever instance
- send us codewords/phrases with corresponding feedback forms
- create templates in your Lever instance
1. A Super Admin on the Lever Hire account should navigate to their integration settings page and locate the Clara Labs integration.
2. Select the toggle to expand the window, and then click the "Send Request to Enable" button.
3. A Lever support representative will automatically be notified of your request and will reach out to request authorization to create a data API key in your account with access to the following endpoints:
- list users
- list candidates
- list candidate interviews
- list candidate panels
- list feedback templates
- create user
- create candidate
- create candidate interview
- update candidate interview
- delete candidate interview
- create candidate panel
- update candidate panel
- delete candidate panel
4. Once you have granted authorization, Lever will provision the key and provide a secure link to download it which you can then provide to your Clara account representative (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Your Clara representative (email@example.com) will then work with your team to build Clara Codewords for each job role to correspond with Lever feedback forms, as well as Lever e-mail templates that bring in Clara so it can handle all of your schedule coordination.
Using Clara to Schedule
When you're ready to schedule an interview, simply select a Clara e-mail template, fill in any additional details, and send!
Clara will know your interviewers' availability and work with the candidate to get theirs. Once the interview details have been confirmed, they will automatically sync back to the candidate's Lever profile.
Finally, Clara will send the interviewer a calendar invitation once the interview has been confirmed, which will contain a feedback form link for the interviewer to fill out as well as a link to the candidate page so the interviewer can access the resume. After the interview, Lever automation will also follow up with a reminder for the interviewer to fill out the feedback form.