Clara can help you plan onsite interviews and other back-to-back meetings directly from your preferences dashboard. Back-to-back coordination is only available on some plans, so email us (email@example.com) if you are interested.
The tool is as simple as creating templates, searching for times, and then selecting a sequence that works for you. You can then copy the data to manually send calendar invites, or have Clara send invites directly. Lever and Greenhouse integrations are not yet available for this feature.
Create sequence templates
- Create as many templates as you need. Most templates are related to a type of role (ie the Product Manager onsite looks different to the Account Manager onsite, and so they are separate templates). Name the template for easy reference.
- Each time block represents a single interview slot. Name them for easy reference.
- Pin meetings that should stay at that point in the panel (e.g. HR Meet & Tour should be pinned as the first interview slot)
- Set a start time for interviews that have a time requirement (e.g. Lunch should always start at 12pm)
- Add interviewers as needed. Clara can then find the correct Number of interviewers for each interview slot
- If you add an email and it resolves with a green check mark you're good to go
- If you add an email and it resolves into a reg triangle then Clara doesn't have access to that calendar and therefore can't use the interviewer. Interviewers can share view access to their calendars as needed.
- Click Save
Schedule a sequence when you want to see back-to-back interview schedules
- Enter applicable candidate availability, including days and times of day
- Select the template you would like to use, or start from a blank template
- Make changes as needed.
- No changes made will impact saved templates (e.g. you know Jason is OOO for 2 weeks and is slated to complete the Culture Interview so for this particular onsite you add Joey to the interview block).
- Click Search
- Results appear for a range of interview options, with lowest conflict and soonest first
- Conflicts for any given interview slot are indicated
- Conflict event titles will show if Clara has view access. If events are private or not shared with Clara, then no event title will show for the conflict
- From here you can copy the text and manually send invites
- To have Clara send the invites, select the interview schedule that works for you