After you have set up your Lever+Clara integration, it's simple to use Clara with Lever!
1. Decide on some key phrases that you will use in your interview requests for triggering Clara to use each feedback form + sync the interview in Lever. It should be unique enough it doesn't trigger unintentionally. An example is, "Clara will help coordinate."
2. To gather the feedback forms:
1) access your team's Lever feedback form page (https://hire.lever.co/settings/feedback/),
2) click the feedback form, and
3) copy the URL from your web browser.
It will be something like: https://hire.lever.co/settings/feedback/5c815f38-24a1-4300-a10f-7f646a852c6c
3. Email Support@claralabs.com with the key phrases + paste in their corresponding feedback form URL.
4. When intending to sync the interview in Lever, just set up a template with the key phrase + CC Clara, and Clara will schedule, sync event details, and include the feedback form.
Cc: Clara, Candidate
Interviewer, I’d like to introduce you to Candidate. Clara will help coordinate a 30-minute interview.
Candidate lives in NYC and is unavailable Thursday but is free Friday 12-3pm. This call will use Interviewer’s conference line (555-867-5309, 1234#).
5. Create the templates in Lever or edit existing ones to inclue